Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thing #21 Finding & Listening to Podcasts

I went to Odeo.com and searched under Business. This is listed on the right under browse by Topics. I went down the list and found this podcast. It was really interesting about how Starbucks has to reinvent itself because there is a lot more competition now for coffee especially McDonalds. The company now has to go back to making a better product for people to spend that much money on their coffee.
http://odeo.com/audio/18570743/view
Rescuing Starbucks, Ford Sells Jaguar, Foreign Investors Move into the U.S.
Channel: TIME Business Podcast
Statistics: 80 plays since March 29, 2008

This is a good website and I am going to remember this one since the name is so close to Oreo.
I logged out by mistake and tried to go back in and typed in oreo.com. This of course came to the wonderful oreo cookie website. So now when I think of this site I think of oreo cookies!

No comments: