Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thing #19 Web 2.0 Awards

I found so many websites here! What a great variety of them. Here are a few that a choose--

Biblio.com-- This is a great website! I always use abe.com that it is nice to have another website to use to find old and out of print books.

Medstory.com--This is one great search engine for medical information. I typed in a search and I got so many webpages. Many of the web pages are from Medline Plus, MayoClinic, etc.

Last.fm--Another great website! You can type in your favorite artist. I did a search on James Taylor and I got a list of his top songs. They compile a list of the top songs that people have listened to. They also have videos that you can watch and you can read what other people have to say about the music.

Cocktailbuilder.com--I am going to tell my niece about this website. She is a bartender/waitress at a local restaurant in Manasquan. What a great site you can type in your ingredients that you have on hand and you get a list of drinks. Wow even if you don't drink this could be fun!

No comments: